Title

The Art of Apollo Okamura

Warning!

WARNING!
If you've found this blog after googling my name regarding Rental properties, I DO NOT, and HAVE NOT ever owned any rental property.
The person you spoke to is using my name as a false identity! Please contact your local police and report them immediately!
If you wish to speak to me directly, you may contact me here, and I will be happy to answer any questions.

February 3, 2020

End of the Rifts Stickers

About a year ago I partnered up with Palladium Books to create digital iOS stickers based on their Rifts Role-Playing Game.

While they were very well received by those that bought them (5⭐star reviews, yay!); unfortunately not enough people purchased them to cover the costs of development (hence lack of updates).

Sadly, at the end of this week (Feb 8th) my contract with Apple will be coming to an end and the stickers will no longer be available for purchase. Thankfully those that have already purchased the stickers will not lose them and will be able to continue to use them indefinitely.

Will Palladium and I revisit them in the future? As much as I’d like to (I have a lot more characters waiting to get added) it’s hard to say. So, if you were thinking of getting them, grab them now, while you can! And a HUGE thanks to everyone that picked them up, I hope you enjoyed them as much as I had fun making them! 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment