Title

The Art of Apollo Okamura

Warning!

WARNING!
If you've found this blog after googling my name regarding Rental properties, I DO NOT, and HAVE NOT ever owned any rental property.
The person you spoke to is using my name as a false identity! Please contact your local police and report them immediately!
If you wish to speak to me directly, you may contact me here, and I will be happy to answer any questions.

February 25, 2019

Rifts Stickers!!

Last year at Palladium Book's Open House, I announced plans to create an animated sticker pack for iOS iMessenger featuring characters from the Rifts® universe (and somehow forgot to post the announcement here)!  After a long wait for legal paperwork, and two additional months for final development, I'm excited to write that the digital stickers are now FINALLY live on iPhones and iPads worldwide!!
----------

Are you ready to level up your iMessage texts?
From the pages of the Rifts® tabletop role-playing game, come adorable, fully-animated stickers of your favourite iconic characters!

Created by yours truly under official license from Palladium Books®, Inc.


 Download on the App Store

----------

Note: If all goes well with iOS sales, we will be doing our best to look into finding a way to bring these to Android users as well, so tell all your iPhone friends to buy them now! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment