Title

The Art of Apollo Okamura

Warning!

WARNING!
If you've found this blog after googling my name regarding Rental properties, I DO NOT, and HAVE NOT ever owned any rental property.
The person you spoke to is using my name as a false identity! Please contact your local police and report them immediately!
If you wish to speak to me directly, you may contact me here, and I will be happy to answer any questions.

August 14, 2015

Is that a Zombie on my Lawn?

I was able to sneak in a couple of art pieces in Palladium Books', upcoming Chaos Earth® Resurrection™  sourcebook.

With all the zombies shambling around in this tome about a post-apocalyptic, zombie-plagued, Wisconsin, you might catch a glimpse of a particular zombie, of the plant-eating variety, amongst its pages.

Chaos Earth Resurrection is slated to come out in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment