Title

The Art of Apollo Okamura

Warning!

WARNING!
If you've found this blog after googling my name regarding Rental properties, I DO NOT, and HAVE NOT ever owned any rental property.
The person you spoke to is using my name as a false identity! Please contact your local police and report them immediately!
If you wish to speak to me directly, you may contact me here, and I will be happy to answer any questions.

November 11, 2014

UGH!

I was doing so well... Bi-weekly updates and tons of stuff going on. Then silence...

It seems I've become victim to the revenge of compressed nerves. Unfortunately, this time, affecting my drawing arm, of all things. I've barely been able to sit at the computer for more than ten minutes without cringing. Needless to say, everything I've been working on has been put on hold, or has been progressing at a snail's pace.

I'm still hopeful that my animation video tutorial series will be ready by Spring.
And, if all goes well, I'm still looking forward to attending and hopefully drawing tons of character sketches at the Palladium Books 2015 Open House in May!

Until then, more physiotherapy sessions, and lots of stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment