Title

The Art of Apollo Okamura

Warning!

WARNING!
If you've found this blog after googling my name regarding Rental properties, I DO NOT, and HAVE NOT ever owned any rental property.
The person you spoke to is using my name as a false identity! Please contact your local police and report them immediately!
If you wish to speak to me directly, you may contact me here, and I will be happy to answer any questions.

July 19, 2011

Off to Atlanta!

After a whirlwind turn of events, for the next month and a half, I'll be teaching animation just outside the city of Atlanta, Georgia! Unfortunately, that means I'll be missing out on Toronto's TFcon, and Indy's Gen Con. Between teaching, and finishing up the Robotech book cover,  it also means I won't likely have any updates here until September.

That said, I want to leave you with my latest art jam piece. It's a bit of a rush job, but cute, I think. The theme was dinosaur buddies, so I drew dinosaur baby buddies! Awww.

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 20, 2011

    This is cute! Plan on finish it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, hey... no need to be mean about it Anonymous.
      I already explained below that I was taking a different approach to drawing the two dinos.

      Delete
  2. Thanks!
    I had purposely intended this particular piece to be drawn very simple and/or sketchy, wanting to force myself not to worry so much about clean finished lines (which I often tend to do). I originally had a couple different styles in mind, but, having been made to rush this drawing, while I didn't hit those styles I planned, I think I still hit the goal I was looking for, to keep it simple, rough, and of course cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see this almost 3 years late, but I have to comment because it is SO adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete