Title

The Art of Apollo Okamura

Warning!

WARNING!
If you've found this blog after googling my name regarding Rental properties, I DO NOT, and HAVE NOT ever owned any rental property.
The person you spoke to is using my name as a false identity! Please contact your local police and report them immediately!
If you wish to speak to me directly, you may contact me here, and I will be happy to answer any questions.

May 18, 2011

Glitter Boy Banner!

Unfortunately, with the new design of Palladium Books' website they weren't able to make use of the animated Glitter Boy banner I created; which means, I get to play with it myself. YAY! So, for the next little while I'll be using it as my own title banner (above). Alas, Blogger is a little finiky when it comes to working with SWF files, so if you want to replay the banner from the beginning, simply hover the cursor over the banner and it'll play again. I figure that might be better and less distracting than having it continuously loop over and over.

What do you think of the banner, drop me a line in the comments below and let me know!  :)

3 comments:

  1. That is F'ing awesome and they totally should have used it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 20, 2011

    Totally awesome!

    -Rosilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 27, 2011

    Wowsers, I finally get to see the final version. Nicely done! I like the little "sheen" effect on his armour (I can virtually hear the robotic/gundam-y sound effect when he's fully revealed).

    -ti

    ReplyDelete