Title

The Art of Apollo Okamura

Warning!

WARNING!
If you've found this blog after googling my name regarding Rental properties, I DO NOT, and HAVE NOT ever owned any rental property.
The person you spoke to is using my name as a false identity! Please contact your local police and report them immediately!
If you wish to speak to me directly, you may contact me here, and I will be happy to answer any questions.

October 6, 2010

Action Figure Expo

This Saturday (Oct 9th), I’ll be attending the 7th Annual Canadian Action Figure Expo in Mississauga, Ontario. With me will be a small collection of my own Transformer toys for sale, and of course I’ll be drawing sketches, as well as selling prints of my Optimus Prime pinup as featured in Dreamwave's Transformers G1 Ongoing #1 v2. I will aso be bringing along some of the Robotech RPG cover prints, but in very limited supply.

Can’t make it to the show? You can buy the Optimus glossy print here!


No comments:

Post a Comment