Title

The Art of Apollo Okamura

Warning!

WARNING!
If you've found this blog after googling my name regarding Rental properties, I DO NOT, and HAVE NOT ever owned any rental property.
The person you spoke to is using my name as a false identity! Please contact your local police and report them immediately!
If you wish to speak to me directly, you may contact me here, and I will be happy to answer any questions.

August 22, 2010

Back to School...

It’s been a crazy summer, that one might say, didn’t quite go according to plan. I am glad to say though that I’ve survived it, even if it feels as if at times it may have been just barely. One good thing that has come out of it is, after lengthy discussions and meetings, I will be returning to Sheridan College to teach once again. Hey, someone needs to show those guys how to use all that fancy animation software properly!

Unlike the last two years, I will no longer be taking classes as well (as a student), which means I’ll have more time to actually work on some artwork - that’s both commissions and personal work! It feels like forever since I’ve done any real art, so that’s one big reason I’m looking forward to going back to school, the other of course, is that I’ll be working again with the always inspiring animation students, both new and old. :D

To herald in the new school year, I thought I’d post a character design piece I did back in 2007 for Approbation Comics, of college zombie killer, Jamie Schaffer of the Chaos Campus series. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. 1 song comes to mind: My chick bad

    Hope to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "My Chick Bad" seems oddly fitting for Jamie, somehow, hehe.

    This was the only art piece I did for Approbation Comics.
    The short reason being, college-sex-zombie comics aren't exactly my thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete