Title

The Art of Apollo Okamura

Warning!

WARNING!
If you've found this blog after googling my name regarding Rental properties, I DO NOT, and HAVE NOT ever owned any rental property.
The person you spoke to is using my name as a false identity! Please contact your local police and report them immediately!
If you wish to speak to me directly, you may contact me here, and I will be happy to answer any questions.

September 29, 2015

Animation Tutorials Now Online!

About a year ago, I posted that I had started working on a series of animation tutorials using Toon Boom's Storyboard Pro and Harmony.

I'm pleased to announce that the video tutorials are now available on Udemy's website!



Affordably priced, this beginner course is great for animation students just starting out, or even professionals looking to quickly figure out how to animate traditionally in Harmony (YES, it's not just for cut-out animation!).

As mentioned in my earlier post, the series walks the viewer through the entire workflow from analyzing dialogue, to storyboarding, to completed animation.

If this sounds interesting to you, or someone you know, definitely check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment