Title

The Art of Apollo Okamura

Warning!

WARNING!
If you've found this blog after googling my name regarding Rental properties, I DO NOT, and HAVE NOT ever owned any rental property.
The person you spoke to is using my name as a false identity! Please contact your local police and report them immediately!
If you wish to speak to me directly, you may contact me here, and I will be happy to answer any questions.

October 28, 2010

No Film Festival For Me

I had hoped to attend the Ottawa International Animation Festival last weekend, but plans had fallen through, and I wasn't able to make it up there. For those not familiar with the event, the OIAF is a huge celebration of animation and animated films, both professional and independent, from around the world. The event is the largest event of its kind in North America, and plays host to virtually a who's who in the animation community. This would have been the first year for me to visit the festival, so I was really looking forward to it. I guess that means I'll have to double my efforts to make it to Ottawa next year! So here's to OIAF 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment