Title

The Art of Apollo Okamura

Warning!

WARNING!
If you've found this blog after googling my name regarding Rental properties, I DO NOT, and HAVE NOT ever owned any rental property.
The person you spoke to is using my name as a false identity! Please contact your local police and report them immediately!
If you wish to speak to me directly, you may contact me here, and I will be happy to answer any questions.

September 24, 2010

Heroes of the Megaverse

The first few weeks of school are always a hurricane of activity, and as such, I don't often get much art done during this time. Rifter #52 got finished up last week and I was just barely able to squeeze out a single piece of artwork for the ongoing Hammer of the Forge™ series.
That said, Heroes of the Megaverse® has just been released. Not only is it filled with all new character powers, for use across all of Palladium's settings, it's also a nice little tribute to many of the dedicated Palladium fans that helped see the business through some very tough times.

Below is the cover art I created last year for Heroes of the Megaverse®.
UPDATE: Ultra glossy prints available are sold out!

Heroes of the Megaverse

2 comments:

  1. Amanda Cha'atAugust 30, 2012

    Wonderful picture, I really love it!!

    may I ask what you thought of when you drew that golden female thing with the winged helmet. I adore it so much and would not mind see more paintings with that one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah, I totally missed this, sorry about that!

      Thanks, a lot, I'm glad you like it!
      There were a couple of things: first I wanted a diverse group. The giant in the back is genderless, if I recall (though it totally looks like a guy), and with the other token characters there, it was important for me to add a female, and a powerful one at that (the golden characters, Cosmo-Knights, are some of the most powerful in that universe).

      I probably won't get to revisit the character as I'm no longer doing commissions for Palladium Books, but who knows what the future may hold. :)

      Delete